Educators Are Welcomed
Do you love Bloomz so much you’re always telling other educators about it? Are you excited about increasing parental engagement at schools and helping other teachers better communicate with parents? Then you should become a Bloomz Ambassador!
The new Ambassador Program is designed to recognize teachers for their passion for Bloomz as well as their efforts in inspiring others to use Bloomz as the most effective parent communication app.
Become an Ambassador
Meet Our Awesome Ambassadors
Becoming a Bloomz Ambassador has its privileges!:
- Bloomz Ambassador notebook and Bloomz t-shirt
- Recognition with Photo and Twitter Handle on the Bloomz website
- Membership to an exclusive group in Bloomz for sharing and collaboration
- Free Materials/Swag for presentations and professional development
- Early access to product news and features
- Ongoing Training on new features
- Direct access to the Bloomz team
- Possible selection for Conferences and Webinar Opportunities
- Opportunity to collaborate with other passionate educators
- Other fun activities
Bloomz Ambassadors help us make a difference by:
- Using Bloomz with parents and students regularly
- Attending periodic Bloomz training webinars to boost your knowledge
- Hosting at least 2 professional development sessions or conference presentations per year about Bloomz
- Helping spread the word about Bloomz on social media
- Participating in #BloomzChat on Twitter (dates to be determined)
- Providing regular product feedback
- Serving as reference for select media opportunities
- Writing two blog posts or more during the year (either personal blog or by sending an article to post on the Bloomz Blog).
Apply to be an Ambassador!
To become a Bloomz Ambassador here’s all you need you to do:
- Record a :30 sec to 1 minute video telling us why you love Bloomz and how it’s changed your parent communication
- Upload your video to YouTube, Vimeo or other website we can access
- Fill out the form below, including the link to your video.
(Bonus points if you tweet your video with the hashtag #ILoveBloomz and tag @BloomzApp)
We’ll accept applications during the following periods:
- July 28, 2020 -August 31, 2020
- To be confirmed: December 1, 2020-December 31, 2020
- Responses will be sent in the days following the application period's end.
Can’t wait to receive response? Join the teacher-led Bloomz Teachers Facebook Group to share your ideas and strategies for using Bloomz with your class parents.